Today I visited a women’s Bible study at my church for the first time. Coming away from it, I felt challenged to talk and write more about the blessings in my life. I like to focus on the little things that make life more pleasant.
Here are my five blessings for this week:
- I don’t have to get a Rhogam shot at the doctor’s office tomorrow. If there is one thing that stresses me out the most, it’s medical procedures. Any time there is one that I don’t need, it’s a win. Hooray for having a positive blood type!
- I got a lovely goody bag from Target for making a baby registry there. It included samples of diapers, wipes, laundry detergent, and lots of coupons. To my amusement, the lower part of the bag says “You got this.” I don’t feel like I’ve particularly “got it,” but I’ll figure it out as I go along!
- I help with Awana at my church on Wednesday nights. One of the other ladies who helps in the same class offered to pray for me before my next doctor’s appointment, since I’ve been nervous about it. It really meant a lot to me.
- I got to meet several ladies of different ages and life stages at Bible study. I love opportunities to talk with women who are further along in their walks with the Lord!
- My baby is active. Sometimes his activity makes me a little uncomfortable, but it’s reassuring to know that he’s doing well.
What makes you feel thankful?