My name is Laura and this is my little corner of the internet. I love my family, good books, and good coffee.
Right now I’m in a season of homemaking. 1st Corinthians 10:31 says “Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.” Thus, this blog is titled Homemaking for His Glory. My desire is to bring glory to Him in all things, even the seemingly mundane.
Some fun facts about me…
- I finished high school in three years and college in three years, so I graduated from college when I was 20.
- My husband and I are both homeschool graduates. I am passionate about homeschooling and want to homeschool our son when he is old enough.
- I debated with the NCFCA during all three years of high school. Debate was the most influential extra-curricular activity I did in high school. One of my favorite memories is road-tripping to St. Paul, Minnesota for the national tournament. I continue to stay in the loop in the homeschool debate community by writing for COG and judging at local tournaments whenever possible.
- I spent the summer before my senior year of college doing an internship in Washington, DC, which was the most impactful experience of my collegiate career.
- I married my husband in June 2015 and our son was born in April 2016.
- I’m a stay at home mom and I love it!
I hope my blog is a blessing to you! You can email me at homemakingforhisglory[AT]gmail.com. I’d love to hear from you!